This is a partial funded scholarship and is available for undergraduate students.
Field of study
In any field offered by the university.
This is are partially funded scholarship. The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only. No additional fees or costs are covered. The scholarship award can only be used for study at ETSU.
- Undergraduate students: $12,500
- Graduate students: $11,500
This scholarship is open to both domestic and international students
English Language Requirement: International students whose first language is not English may satisfy the English proficiency requirement by submitting one of the following:
- TOEFL: 500 Paper based (PBT), 173 Computer based (CBT), 61 Internet based (iBT)
- IELTS – International English Testing System:Score of 5.5
Entrance Requirement: Scholarship is open to new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree. Students may apply for the scholarship before being admitted to ETSU; however a scholarship applicant must be admitted to ETSU as a full-time, degree-seeking student before the scholarship application can be reviewed. (Undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions).
Test Requirement: ETSU requires official ACT/SAT scores from international freshman applicants under the age of 21 who graduated from a US high school. ETSU does not require ACT/SAT scores for admission purposes from international freshmen applicants who successfully complete secondary education in countries other than the U.S.
- Students must first submit an application for admission before they can apply for the scholarship. Students may apply for the scholarship before being admitted to ETSU; however a scholarship applicant must be admitted to ETSU as a full-time, degree-seeking student before the scholarship application can be reviewed. ( undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 visa information, J-1 visa information)
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship as soon as they apply for admission to ETSU.
Recipients must maintain full-time status.
- Undergraduate recipients must maintain a 2.75 grade point average in order to continue receiving the scholarship. Graduate recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- The scholarship only applies to in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees. Recipients will be required to pay other fees such as program fees, course fees, housing costs, and medical insurance costs.
- Recipients continuing from a bachelor’s to a master’s degree program must reapply for the scholarship.
How to apply
Students must apply for admission to ETSU before applying for the scholarship. Once an admissions application is submitted, the student may then apply for the scholarship. A student’s scholarship application will be reviewed once the student is admitted to the university. Applications received after the deadline will not be reviewed.
Apply Now or visit : Official website
This scholarship has two due dates.
July 15 / October 15
Next : Killam Trust Scholarships at University of Alberta in Canada