- Scholarship Program.
The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Concordia University .
- Field of Study
The scholarship is available for students taking up studies in any field offered by the Concordia University.
- Eligible Nationalities:
International fee-paying students are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship Benefits:
Concordia University provides support to all international undergraduate students who have shown academic brilliance, community guidance and motivation to better the global community. This program will:
- cover tuition and fees,
- books cost
- living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate.
- Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- First time attending university.
- Studying full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
- International student, paying full international student rate.
- Starting studies at Concordia University in Fall 2021.
The mode of application process is online. Complete applications form has to be filled online for admission and must be uploaded to their My Concordia student portal. Applicants must complete the Nomination Form
Supporting Documents: Must provide a current curriculum vitae that outlines all their work, volunteer experience, accolades, cultural, and other accomplishments.
A Personal Statement – expressing their community leadership and commitment to bettering the global community, and explaining how receiving this application will help in the pursuit of their studies and the fulfilment of their personal and academic aspirations.
Admission Requirements: Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum Assessment GPA of at least 2.00.
Language Requirement: Students must meet the English Language Requirement of the University.
How to Apply
If eligible, applicants must complete the application package and upload it to their MyConcordia student portal (https://www.concordia.ca/students/financial-support/scholarships-awards/upload-process-for-concordia-application-based-awards.html). The package must be a single PDF file comprised of the following:
- The Student Application Form
- A current curriculum vitae that outlines all their work, volunteer experience, accolades, cultural, and other accomplishments.
- A Personal Statement – expressing their community leadership and commitment to bettering the global community, and explaining how receiving this scholarship will help in the pursuit of their studies and the fulfillment of their personal and academic aspirations.
- File name: LastName_FirstName_StudentID# (Example: Doe_John_12345678)
Applicants must also be nominated by an individual who can attest to their achievements and their character. This nominator must complete a nominator’s package and send it via email to email@example.com. The nominator’s package must include the following:
- The Nomination Form
- A confidential 1000-word limit personal statement that outlines why they believe the applicant is the best candidate for the Concordia Presidential Scholarship.
- Email subject line: Presidential Scholarship Nomination StudentLastName_Student ID (Example: Presidential Scholarship Nomination Doe_12345678)
- File name: StudentLastName_StudentFirstName_StudentID#_Nominator (Example: Doe_John_12345678_Nominator)
For the academic year 2021-2022, all application packages must be uploaded to your MyConcordia student portal (applicant) or submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (nominator) no later than Monday, February 1, 2021 at 23:59 EST.
Next : Australian National University ANU PhD Scholarships