- Scholarship Program
This scholarships is available for PhD Program
- Area of Study.
The scholarship is available in any field of study.
- Scholarship Worth
$28,092 per annum 2020 value
Payments made fortnightly
Payments made for 3 years
These scholarships are available to potential and current students who:
- are domestic or international students; and
- have applied for admission to a PhD or Professional Doctorate by Research program; and
- have a Bachelor degree with first-class honours (some Colleges may consider students with upper second-class honours), or a Master degree with a research component or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program;
- Thesis allowance;
- Dependant Child allowance (International students only);
- Paid medical, maternity and paternity leave
How to apply
No application is required specifically for this scholarship as all eligible candidates will be considered. This means, you must apply for admission at ANU as an international student. If your application is successful for admission, you will be automatically considered for this scholarship program.
In order to be considered for an ANU PhD scholarship, in the main round of scholarship offers: international students are required to apply for admission by either 15 April or 31 August; domestic students must apply for admission by either 15 April or 31 October. Applications must be complete at the time of submission, including all supporting documentation and referee reports, in order to be considered in the scholarship ranking process.
Applicants are also strongly encouraged to make contact with the relevant Graduate Studies Convener or a prospective supervisor, prior to lodging an application, to discuss the proposed research topic and related matters.
Due date :
2021 Round 1: Domestic Closing 31 October 2020 Apply in this round if you wish to commence in 2021
2021 Round 2 : International and Domestic Closing 15 April 2021 Apply in this round if you wish to commence in 2021